U.S. Speaker of The House, Representative Mike Johnson from Louisiana’s Fourth
The House voted 216-210 to remove Kevin McCarthy as Speaker of the United States House of Representatives with eight RINO’s joining the Demon Rats to remove him. Seven members were absent. GOP Rep. Patrick McHenry of North Carolina was named speaker in the interim. President Trump was supporting Jim Jordan of Ohio. The Republican Conference nominated Steve Scalise but he withdrew his nomination the following day when it became clear he couldn’t get to 217 votes. Then the convention nominated Jim Jordan and they still couldn’t get the Republican votes! Finally, on October 25th, 2023, the Republicans elected Mike Johnson of Louisiana’s fourth Congressional District as Speaker of The House.
Newt Gingrich expressed his views on McCarthy’s ouster, calling all eight of them, Traitors and RINO’s.
Here are the eight House RINO’s who joined the demon rats and voted to oust McCarthy:
- Ring Leader – Rep. Matt Gaetz, of Florida
- Rep. Andy Biggs, of Arizona
- Rep. Ken Buck, of Colorado
- Rep. Tim Burchett, of Tennessee
- Rep. Eli Crane, of Arizona
- Rep. Bob Good, of Virginia
- Rep. Nancy Mace, of South Carolina
- Rep. Matt Rosendale, of Montana